Photos I have taken that I like

Sunday 9 October 2011

here I am again - months later

well life is so busy at the moment - I am manic at work where we have opened a third office with a fourth about to be opened and a fifth and sixth in the pipeline for next year. On the home front, Daniel and his fiance have moved out of their flat and in with us so they can save for a deposit on a house - can't do that and pay rent and bills each month :( that's a sign of the times unfortunately but it's nice having female company around the house :)

I have become a great aunt again to Abigail who was born on 13th September - she is beautiful of course as is her older sister Isabelle :) Below is Abigail and I will upload a picture of her with her sister when I have one one this computer x

No comments: