Photos I have taken that I like

Sunday 7 October 2007

At an End

The tec workshop is nearly at an end now - we have completed our 4 modules and hopefully I have learnt to be more patient and not rush into taking a photograph and not getting the shot I really wanted. Having said that today we were out in Anglesey and were taking photos of moving targets, which means you have to be quite quick there or miss the shot so there are times when you have to be ready all the time and others when you are taking still life that you can take all the time you want to get that final shot. I will upload some of the ones I have taken today as soon as I have vetted them ;) Unfortunately I did not have the time to take my self portrait for the competition at the end of the course but will enjoy looking through everyone elses and seeing what else they have to do during the course of the competition :) I hope that everyone has enjoyed and learned as much as they can on this course and that they as well as I will take on board (slowly in my case) the points raised and go on to get that 'fantastic' in their eyes shot. Don't forget to enjoy the photography and not to take it so serious that you lose sight of why you started it in the first place. Look out for those pics on here soon :)

No comments: