Photos I have taken that I like

Sunday 30 September 2007

B&W

This weeks theme is taking photos with a view to converting them to black & white images - you have to take the photo with different contrasts in so that you can make them 'pop' when you convert them :) this is done (for me anyway) using photoshop cs2 and layers which I have just discovered how to do by using a cdrom that came free with Digital Camera Magazine for October - well timed I would say :) I have not had time yet to go out and take photos with this view in mind so I have had a 'go' with the ones I took last week at the Vintage Car Rally so here are a couple that I have converted :)

and I have to say that it's not as easy as you think as you have to do layers and erase the bits of layers you don't want altered but I enjoyed it once I realised what I was doing :)

No comments: