Photos I have taken that I like

Monday 24 September 2007

Reflect Your Theme




Well this module is really interesting and calls for reflection... I have sat and thought about what reflection means and in my thinking it can mean a couple of things - reflecting on the past/future, reflections in a mirror/glass/puddle etc and also taking time to reflect on what is happening now. Firstly I have a couple of photos, which I took over the weekend with reflections in them. They were taken at the Boat Museum car park in Ellesmere Port where there was a vintage car rally - what spectacular cars there were - just lined up for photographing :) I was using only one lens at the time and that was my Sigma 105mm DG Macro so all my photos are close up. I do still need to do focal length part of the module so watch this space :)
The exif data for the wheel is as follows:-
Aperture Priority
ISO 100
Exp - 1/100 sec
f/5
focal length - 105mm
and for the wing mirror
Manual
ISO 100
Exp 1/400 sec
f/2.8
Focal length 105mm
and I must upload my most favourite of the day wich does not have any reflection to speak of but I just love the way it turned out for me :)

This was taken kneeling on stoney ground - you know the sort - white gravel car park ground.... but it was worth it to me - the exif data for this is as follows:
Aperture priority
ISO 100
exp 1/500
F/2.8
focal length 105 mm

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Some great reflection shots Chris.