Photos I have taken that I like

Sunday 23 September 2007

GOOD MORNING

At this moment it is sunny outside - which is quite good if it holds as there is a vintage car rally at the Ellesmere Port Boat Museum today and I would like to see what photos I can get from there :) That aside I have been extremely busy this week with my Dad being in hospital again so photography has taken second place and not managed too much :( Did manage to get to Woodside Ferry in Birkenhead though to try and get some decent pictures of the QE2 which was doing a final tour of the UK before being sold off to Dubai as a floating restaurant :( sad that it is.

I managed quite a few shots and at the end of the evening I realised that I had left my camer ISO on high..... so my photos are awful. This post is a reminder to people on how NOT to take photos. Please check your ISO and any other setting for that matter on your camera - especially if it is an event that you may not get a chance to do again. The shots I have take are really grainy and not good quality at all but I have the record of the event. Here are a few to show you what I mean.


As you can see the grain on the photos is way to much. The B&W one of the QE2 I thought wasn't too bad as B&W lends itself to the grainy effect but none of them are of good quality unfortunately - one lesson definitely learned by me I think.

No comments: